12/23/2008

...Say Nothing at All

Strobist and a Laptop by A.J. French_flickr.com


The Class Act: "Did you know that I had no intention of proposing to you? I bought the ring from Walmart as a cheap gift to placate you."

The Giver: "at least I know have a cool story about the relationship that came to an end when a girl got frusturated at not being eaten out. :P"

The Psychoanalyst: "That's why you'renot a good lawyer and why I can tell form the get-go you have low self worth and were brought up in a narcissistic family that made you feel you needed to become a lawyer to have a 'title' to feel good about yourself."

The Addiction Counselor: "I still think your a beautiful girl and when you lose a few pounds and tone that body up, your gonna be stunning. Just don't give up. Try and get addicted to hitting the gym."

Crap Email From a Dude