9/15/2008

Mae West Said it Best

Betcee May
(pinupgirlclothing.com)

**When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better.**

**He who hesitates is last.**

**Too much of a good thing...can be wonderful.**

**It's better to be looked over, than overlooked.**

**To err is human - but it feels divine.**

**When a girl goes wrong, men go right...after her.**

**Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?**

**I like my clothes to be tight enough to show I'm a woman...but loose enough to show I'm a lady.**

**She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success...wrong by wrong.**

**You may admire a girl's curves on the first introduction...but the second meeting shows up new angles.**

**When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.**

digitaldreamdoor.nutsie.com/pages/quotes/maewest.html
(pic: flickr.com)